06 December 2011

Boyfriend Christmas List


So I am not too sure how it works with you and the BF, but I have been dating mine for quite a while & buying gifts has become quite difficult as I seem to have bought him every possible thing before. Once again Christmas has approached us and I need to get thinking as to what I might get him this year for xmas that I haven't got for him before. Would love you to email me some ideas here. But in case you don't have any yourself, I have compiled a list below of various things I have got mine before. 




1. A Watch- always a win, so long as you have similar taste :)
2. Car wash vouchers- Boys love to wash their cars. If you in CT Hannibal's does great vouchers. 
3. A belt- Make sure you know his size. Could be offensive! 
4. A man bag- Debatable, but mine does lots of travelling so nice to put his goodies in. 
5. A pen- A successful man has to have a nice pen to sign with!
6. Cologne- Nice smelling boyfriend is always a win!
7. A shaving kit- This was a huge win! 
8. Cuff-links- Smarten him up a bit :)
9. Cigars- If he smokes, great gift!
10. A tee- Always easy and nice to open.
11. A key ring- I engraved "always drive safe" on one for my man for his car key. 
12. Magazine subscription- Easy.
13. A scarf. Enough said.
14. A wallet- Nice to emboss his initials on the inside. 
15. A money clip- Something he can always use when going out! :)


Happy shopping. Hope you find something perfect :)


Love LHP xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment