24 November 2011

Moroccan Oil



So the new word hot off the press is “Argan Oil”. My hair dresser told me about this amazing stuff and that she was given a sample to use on clients hair, but that it was so amazing that she refuses to use it on anyone and is keeping it all to herself. A few weeks later one of my favourite fellow bloggers Everything She Loves, picked me to receive a bottle of Moroccanoil. Well the bottle was sent to me within days and my hair has been different ever since. 

I opened the packaging and was surprised to find a beautiful glass bottle (Lo’ Occitan used to come in glass bottles if anyone knew and sadly they have changed to plastic cause of costs). Somehow when I saw the glass bottle I knew I would love the product. Argan oil comes from the Argan tree indigenous to Morocco. It can be used all over your body as it contains antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E.  I began using it every evening on my hair before bed by just putting a tidy squeeze onto my hand and working it through my hair. It doesn’t make my hair feel oily or greasy and leaves it feeling so soft, less frizzy and nourished. I am completely sold on this product and will never go another day without using it. Have a look at the list of stockists if you want to give it a try! 



Happy shopping xoxo 

Stockists in SA: 




No comments:

Post a Comment