25 September 2011

Weekend in Franschhoek

The view from the house... a field with donkeys and sheep :) (but they didn't want to be in my photo) 






So this weekend by BF & I went to stay with his folks at their house in Franschhoek. I love that place- it is close enough to town to go to for the weekend, and far enough to feel like you getting away, & wow it is so beautiful there.


The weekend began with some bubbly & marshmellows as we arrived.






My boyfriends mum just got back from London & Matla, and I was incredibly jealous... but she & a friend, Adel pie... did spoil me... I am one who never wears any black clothing so they insisted on buying me a LBD from Topshop that I love, & a pair of Aldo wedges that have inspired me to do a post later on this week on all the new wedges this season! :) 







My boyfriends Mum made amazing strawberry meringues which I have to show you...






We then decided on roasting the rest of the marshmellows at the fire (which was by far the best tasting most fun thing I have done in a long time) - no matter how old  you are, you are never too old to eat roasted marshmellows :)





Hope you all have a lovely week! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment