22 September 2011

Urban Ballerina

One of my best trends this season to hit the catwalks is the whole ballerina look . I like to call it 'Urban Ballerina'. 




I first started ballet when I was 4 and I did it until I left home for boarding school! I always felt so pretty with my hair tied back in a tight little bun, so somehow I feel something special towards this trend. I have now started doing ballet again when I can- just some adult classes :)




There is nothing more girly and pretty than doing your make-up lightly, putting in a bun and painting your nails a beautiful pink. 




A few items I put together for you from all my best websites*




Also LOOOOOVE these Gucci pumps




Here are a few pics from different runways...


And here are a few more commercial ways to piece together your look from Look Book






You can definitely tell I had a so much fun putting this post together :) Hope you enjoy it!! Happy shopping xoxo 


*(TopshopMiss SelfridgeASOSForever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment